Grosse Pointe Farms
The present Grosse Pointe City and Grosse Pointe Farms comprised one village, so incorporated in 1880. The City broke off on the liquor issue in 1893, and the Farms was incorporated as a village in 1893 and as a city in 1949.
Given a post office as Grosse Pointe Farms on December 28, 1898, with Frank R. Cadieux as its first postmaster.
Grosse Pointe Farms Statistics
The most recent Data for Demographics, Housing, Economy, Education and Healthcare about Grosse Pointe Farms available from the Census Bureau released in December of 2019.
View the Stats